Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Grizzly H3326 Digital Indicator
I needed something more accurate, or more easily read for my reloaded ammunition. This Grizzly product provides all the function I need with the speed necessary to get my work done.
Everything was included in the box and I was off and working in minutes. I managed to lose the operating instructions, and so called Griz. They send me out a new set via email with minutes (the loss was my fault.
As mentioned, this was purchased for my reloading activities, but it has now found use in just about every one of my hobbies (that require precision measurement.
The price is good, warranty good and certainly the service from Grizzly is excellent.
My highest recommendation.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Grizzly H3326 Digital Indicator
This feature packed indicator is a must for anyone serious about set-up accuracy.Starting with a 1/2" range, this digital indicator reads down to 0.0005", has 3/8" digits on the LCD display, has SPC (statistical process control) output and will measure in inches and millimeters.And, with the absolute and tolerance buttons, ranges can be set up and tolerance can be preset and indicated.Mounts to most magnetic bases having a 1/4" stud.
Click here for more information about Grizzly H3326 Digital Indicator
No comments:
Post a Comment