Sunday, September 4, 2011

Keson KL1810100F Fast Rewind 100 Ultra-Glass Open-Reel 2-Sided Tape Review

Keson KL1810100F Fast Rewind 100 Ultra-Glass Open-Reel 2-Sided Tape
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
.
and the price was right. I paid a lot more 10 years ago for the one I just 'lost.' They sent me an orange one, not blue like in the picture, but it's the same product. Wanting feet and tenths limited my options, so I was pleased to find an affordable choice. The only caveat is that the winding handles on many Keson models are a little thin, and I have seen a couple with the knob broken off. Like any good tool, treat it with some care, and it will serve you for many years.
.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Keson KL1810100F Fast Rewind 100 Ultra-Glass Open-Reel 2-Sided Tape



Buy NowGet 4% OFF

Click here for more information about Keson KL1810100F Fast Rewind 100 Ultra-Glass Open-Reel 2-Sided Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment